High quality coated ceramic mug featuring Green Line's Sevenoaks route (705).
Dimensions: 7.9 x 8.8cm
Green Line was the express coach division of London Transport and ran an extensive network of limited stop services from London to towns and villages up to 40 miles away. Famous towns such as St. Albans, Windsor, Tunbridge Wells and Guildford featured as destinations. Green Line’s purpose built vehicles wore a particularly smart two tone green livery. Between 1933, upon the formation of London Transport to its demise in 1970, the highest standards of vehicle design, marketing and publicity, branding and street furniture were commissioned. Green Line was a particularly important icon of its time and is fondly remembered by countless thousands of Londoners and visitors.