These beautiful felt slippers are created by shaping organic wool with soap, water and hand pressure. Designed in England by Sonia Spencer and produced exclusively for London Transport Museum.
Delicately sewn features, little ears and tails bring the characterful animal slippers to life! Cross stitched, soft suede anti-slip soles finish the slippers.
Beautifully presented in an organic, cotton Sew Heart Felt draw string pouch.
About Hammersmith Pig:
Designed by: Sew Heart Felt
About Sew Heart Felt:
The Sew Heart Felt Collection is designed in England by Sonia Spencer and skilfully hand made by women across the world, using local traditional crafts handed down over many generations. Where ever possible our collection is made using organic fibres and eco friendly pigments.
Our Felt Making Group Commitment
- Fair wages and good working conditions at every stage of the creative process.
- Absolute assurance that no unfair, forced or child labour has been employed during the process of production.
- That most waste is recycled.
- That all water comes from a sustainable source.
- Establishment of excellent quality controls to assure the best products for our customers.