We hope you will love what you have ordered but if for any reason you would like to return it, your item must be unused/unworn, and in the same condition as you received it. Information about returning items is outlined below.
Please note, we do not offer exchanges. Items ordered online cannot be returned in our Covent Garden store. Items purchased in our Covent Garden shop must be returned in store, we are unable to process returns or exchanges online for items purchased in our Covent Garden shop.
To make a return, please follow our instructions below:
- 1. Email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your goods to notify us of the return.
- 2. Return the item(s) to the address below including your order number, within 28 days of receiving the item(s). Clothing items which are being returned due to incorrect sizing can be returned opened as long they are unworn, and the tags are attached.
- 3. The return shipment cost must be paid by you and is not covered by LTM, unless the item is faulty. We would recommend that you use recorded delivery.
- 4. Once we have received the returned item we will issue you a refund within 14 working days (please refer to our refund policy for print to order prints and made to order furniture below) or replace it if you have requested this by email. *Refunds may take longer to process during busy trading periods*
Please send package to (returns address for print to order prints and made to order furniture outlined further below):
London Transport Museum
PO Box 621
York House, Wetherby Road
If you are reporting or returning a faulty item, please send an email along with a picture showing the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will advise you further.
Returning Limited edition prints or framed / unframed print to order posters
If you decide to cancel or return your print to order framed or unframed print, a 20% cancellation fee of the order price will apply as our these are bespoke and made to order.
Please note although most of our poster collection has been very well preserved, some original posters have only survived in a folded or damaged condition, and therefore the reproduction will copy their present condition. For artwork reproductions, minor damage on old posters is endemic and considered acceptable as a mark of authenticity and as a recognition of the patina of age.
Please refer to the return instructions above and send the print to order print(s) to:LTM Online Shop Returns
London Transport Museum Depot
118-120 Gunnersbury Lane
Returning large items
All made to order furniture
All decommissioned original signs
All recommissioned products
For made to order furniture, a 20% cancellation fee of the order price will apply as these pieces are bespoke and made to order.
If you wish to return an item listed above, please following the returns instructions above and send the package to:LTM Online Shop Returns
London Transport Museum Depot
118-120 Gunnersbury Lane
The item must be returned in the same condition as you received it, along with the accompanying certificate of authenticity (for Decommissioned items). Unfortunately we will be unable to issue refunds without the above conditions being met.
Returning Personalised Products
Our policy regarding cancelling or returning your order does not apply to personalised products unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect. Personalised products are unable to be exchanged as they are bespoke, made to order.
If you wish to cancel your order containing personalised items, please notify us within 24 hours (on the same day of ordering) via email on email@example.com. We cannot guarantee your order will be cancelled if you contact us after the order date.
London Transport Museum Online Shop Customer Survey
Hearing your thoughts on our online shop (www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk) is really important to us and helps us to make the right decisions to improve your shopping experience. Have your say by completing our customer survey. This survey should take no longer than 15 minutes.
To say thank you for sharing your views you'll receive an exclusive discount code for 20% off your next order*.
If you are over 18, and a UK resident and provide us with your email address, you'll also be entered into our prize draw to win a Wallace Sewell Tube 160 Throw with an RRP of £360*.
Full terms, conditions and exclusions for the offer and prize draw can be found below.
Online Shop Customer Survey 20% Off Your Next Order Code, Terms, Conditions and Exclusions
Upon completion of our online shop customer survey, you will be shown a discount code for 20% off your next order. To receive this discount code, you must complete the customer survey between Wednesday 7 February 2024 and Wednesday 6 March 2024, after which responses can no longer be submitted.
This discount code:
1. Is valid for the London Transport Museum online shop only and cannot be used in store.
2. Entitles the user to a 20% discount on full-priced items only.
3. Is valid for one use per customer and must be used within 6 months of completing the survey. The code will expire on 6 September 2024 and any attempt to use the code after this date will not be accepted.
4. Cannot be used on purchases of models or Art on the Underground prints and cannot be redeemed against delivery charges.
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, offers or promotions.
Online Shop Customer Survey Prize Draw
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter (being London Transport Museum), and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion. The winner will need to be able to provide proof of identity and age.
2. Completion of the customer survey sent out via email to our shop enewsletter subscribers or accessed via our website is necessary for participation in this prize draw. To be entered, you must provide your email address in the relevant answer field of the survey.
3. You may only enter once. Any duplicate entries will be removed.
4. To enter this prize draw, you must complete the customer survey between Wednesday 7 February 2024 and Wednesday 6 March 2024. Entries received after this timeframe will not be included.
5. The prize includes one (1) main prize to be provided by London Transport Museum: one (1) Wallace Sewell Tube 160 Throw RRP £360
6. The winner will be selected and notified by email by Wednesday 13 March 2024. The winner must respond and provide address details within one week of being contacted.
7. If the winner does not respond and provide address details within one week of being contacted, London Transport Museum may select another winner.
8. The winners’ details (name and country) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The winner accepts that if the prize has to be revoked by the Promoter for reasons out of the Promoter’s control (including but not limited to shipping reasons, an act of God or other unforeseen circumstances), the Promoter will offer London Transport Museum store credit to the winner, for the value of the prize offering.
10. The Promoter will offer the prize in good faith and the prize is non-refundable in any circumstances.
11. By redeeming this prize, the winner agrees to the terms and conditions of the Promoter’s offering.
12. The Promoter of the prize draw is London Transport Museum (Trading) Limited.
13. There is no cash alternative to the prize being offered. No alternative prizes are offered to those advertised as part of this Promotion.
14. Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. London Transport Museum reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.