The London Underground map has been reimagined, creating a fun visual way for you to learn more about space and the night sky, including:
• The Circle line showing objects within the Solar System, such as Earth (replacing Mansion House), Jupiter (Euston Square) and Saturn (Bayswater).
• Nebulae populate the Jubilee line, including the Tarantula Nebula (Bermondsey) and Horsehead Nebula (Stanmore).
• Iconic spacecraft such as the historic Rosetta (Preston Road), Voyager 1 (Amersham) and the International Space Station (Uxbridge) represent the northern end of the Metropolitan line.
• Hammersmith & City is represented by comets, such as Halley’s Comet (Royal Oak) and Hale-Bop (Wood Lane).
• The Central line showcases cosmology and exotic astrophysics, including the Big Bang (West Ruislip), Dark Matter (East Acton) and a Black Hole (Bank).
• Designed by the Astronomy team at Royal Observatory Greenwich
• 70cm x 50cm
• Printed on 170gsm paper
• Matte finish
• Delivered rolled in a poster tube
• While every care has been taken in the collection and preparation of the information contained in this map, the authors and publisher make no representation, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy of the information contained herein and cannot accept any legal responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions which may be made
Please allow 3-5 working days for UK delivery from order date. Please note some items (such as posters) may arrive separately
(Please note UK delivery for limited edition and special edition prints is currently 15 working days)
For International delivery, please allow up to 21 working days.
UK standard delivery (3-5 working days) £5 per order.
UK next working day delivery (order must be placed before 12pm) £8 per order.
International delivery charges are variable (according the weight and region). The delivery rate will be displayed at checkout.
Please note, working days are classed as Monday to Friday only, excluding UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays for UK deliveries.
During sale periods, delivery times may be extended.