Manor House station is situated at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes, it straddles the border between the London Boroughs of Hackney and Haringey. Named after the former public house that used to be located on the crossroads, it was designed by Charles Holden and opened on 19 September 1932. It is situated between Finsbury Park and Turnpike Lane stations.
Like all stations on the Cockfosters extension, Manor House station set new aesthetic standards, not previously seen on London's Underground.
Please allow up to 15 working days for UK delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for international shipping quote.